Clkim is an innovative link management and monetization platform that enables advertisers and publishers extract more value out of their web traffic and marketing campaigns. As a full stack developer, you will participate in the team effort to build and release our core in-house application.
We are looking for somebody to play a key role in our small team that will lead the project and manage both the front-end and the back-end.
Required skills and experience:
Solid experience building dynamic web-apps.
Solid knowledge and experience working with PHP, MySQL, RDS, AWS.
Armed with a strong desire & passion, you are tenacious, curious, and collaborative in all aspects of your work.
A quick learner with excellent communication skills.
Computer Science degree or equivalent - big advantage.
Language: English (fluent).
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next Full Stack Developer we want to hear from you!.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Clkim is an innovative link management and monetization platform that enables advertisers and publishers extract more value out of their web traffic and marketing campaigns. We are growing fast and looking for a full‐time Marcom (Marketing communications) to coordinate our content and public relations activities.
As our Marcom Manager you will report directly to the CMO and take responsibility to a variety of marketing tasks, such as: developing marketing materials, managing marketing campaigns, taking care of our social channels, producing press releases, reaching out to the media, writing guest posts, generate high‐quality content (blogs, pdf, ebooks), manage our youtube channel, etc.
Skills: The person that applies to this position must have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good creative skills
- Good analytical skills
- Self-starter and go getter attitude Requirements:
- At least one year experience in working as a Marcom manager
- At least 3 years' experience in producing quality content within the adtech, online advertising or social marketing industries.
- Experience in out‐reaching to blogs and publications for guest blogs and placements
- Experience in getting coverage on Tier 1 media outlets
- Hands on marketing experience – a plus
- Experience in creating SaaS product marketing collateral ‐ a plus
- Native English speaker
- Additional languages ‐ a plus!
Our office is located in Neve Ilan.
Please send you CV and a sample of your work to email@example.com